Aims & Ethos
At Barham Church of England Primary School we aim to provide a nurturing, happy and secure community. We want every child at the school to feel success yet not be afraid of failure, to be confident and to have high expectations of themselves. We also want our children to feel a sense of responsibility, to be caring and respectful of others and their environment.
Barham is a vibrant, inclusive and high-achieving primary school with a family feel at the heart of the local and church community. We are committed to supporting each child to be confident, kind and curious. Our curriculum is broad, engaging and supports everyone to flourish as God intends.
Our Christian Values
As a Church of England school, our Christian values are at the heart of everything we do and we aim to encourage each child to develop through our values:
- Compassion – we look for ways to help anyone in need
- Humility – we learn from each other
- Service – we look after each other
- Endurance – we keep going when things are tough
- Thankfulness - we remember to be thankful for all good things in our lives